Want to work for one of the 100 best nonprofits in Oregon?
Take a look at our current openings below! We’d love to see what you have to offer.
Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check through the Oregon Child Care Division. We also require a pre-employment drug screen.
Family Relief Nursery strives to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to employees. Benefitted positions (30+ hours per week) include:
- Healthcare Coverage – Healthcare coverage is fully paid with options to upgrade your plan
- Dental Coverage – Dental coverage is fully paid with options to add dependents
- Vision Coverage – Vision coverage is fully paid for eligible employees
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan. Employees are eligible to begin contributing upon hire. Family Relief Nursery also provides an annual match to eligible employees.
- Generous Paid Time Off. We believe in the value of work-life balance at Family Relief Nursery and offer a generous amount of paid leave to help make this balance possible. This includes five weeks of paid time off. We also offer paid holidays and both full and part-time (20 hours or more) employees are provided with paid sick leave.